Formerly Wanting To Kill Each Other Now Friendly, The Story of Prabowo and GAM Commander

Pojok Warta. There is an interesting story from the armed conflict in Aceh that occurred in the last 90s. At that time Prabowo Subianto was Lieutenant General and served as Commander of the Army Strategic Reserve Command. He hunted down the Commander of the Free Aceh Movement (GAM), Muzakir Manaf. On the contrary, Muzakir Manaf wanted to shoot and even kidnap Prabowo to be killed.

Nobody expected the two archenemies to be friends now. Presidential Candidate No No. 02 Prabowo Subianto recounts the incident.

"No one imagines how the GAM Commander and Kostrad Commander can be one, I also do not understand. I always tell, I am confused because I used to chase me and he always chases me. Once we meet we hug each other out it was finished, "Prabowo said while visiting Aceh.

Now, Muzakir Manaf, who is familiarly called the Acehnese, called Mualem, became a close friend of Prabowo. In fact, when Mualem wanted to join Gerindra, Prabowo had refused because he did not want Mualem to be his subordinate.

"I say you are Mualem if you go to Gerindra later to be my subordinate, I do not want to, you must be my best friend. Finally because he with continuous determination, I accept him in and Insha our God together continues for a fair Indonesia and prosperous, "said the General Chair of the Gerindra Party.

Behind the story, Prabowo was able to take very valuable lessons from friendship, even though he was once opposed and even hostile.

"There I learned that we are all brothers and sisters, that we can solve problems with freedom, clarity of thought. So that I am friends with Mualem which is an oddity," said Prabowo Subianto.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Prabowo Promises to Activate Sabang Free Port Again If Winning Presidential Election

Secret of Sandiaga Uno to Stabilize Food Prices while Becoming Vice President

Prabowo Meets MPH Chairperson of GPM Maluku Synod Reverend AJS Werinussa